Author Topic: Restrizioni (con valenza immediata) sull'uso dell'OpenStage Updater/NetBoot Tool  (Read 5623 times)

Offline Kimera

• Global Moderator
  • Kimera (Ars Gratia Artis)
    • View Profile
    • SIEMENS Enterprise Wiki
Due to some already implemented HW + SW adjustments on OpenStage devices (all models) there is a risk of damaging the OpenStage phones irrevocable by using the "Updater/NetBoot tool".

Using this tool for update procedures are against security policies and license agreements.

For this reason, the upgrade software will be blocked with immediate effect for Service usages and any Partner support.

Still outstanding SW packages have to be deactivated without exception.

SEN does not allow any further usage of this tool and reserves the right of appropriate action against the user of this software.

The restoration of non-functional device is ensured over the known RUAD process.
(Ethical) Hackers are not just skilled, they are lucky people and they are persistent people. It's a combination of all three.
"Die Lösung ist immer einfach, man muss sie nur finden" Alexander Solschenizyn

I'm all for being a Partner, and a Professional. But if you want me to sell your products...you need to scratch my back a little too.

Offline Lucky

• View Profile
che peccato!

Offline Kimera

• Global Moderator
  • Kimera (Ars Gratia Artis)
    • View Profile
    • SIEMENS Enterprise Wiki
Mah...qui non ci si capisce più niente!
(Ethical) Hackers are not just skilled, they are lucky people and they are persistent people. It's a combination of all three.
"Die Lösung ist immer einfach, man muss sie nur finden" Alexander Solschenizyn

I'm all for being a Partner, and a Professional. But if you want me to sell your products...you need to scratch my back a little too.