Author Topic: All configuration lost!  (Read 6581 times)

Offline jonhh

• View Profile
All configuration lost!
« on: August 01, 2016, 12:32:21 pm »
Hi,

Someone pressed the reset button in the call center and all the configurations lost! All the devices have german language, different time zones etc..

Fortunately, I had saved a configuration file. I try to connect to the call center via Hipath 3000 manager E, and I can't connect with it in order to upload the LASTLOAD.KDS file..

I used to get connected with:

Access: IP-HIPATH
IP Addresss 192.168.0.200

But now it says "Attempt to connect timed out"

Do you know what can I do??

Offline Lucky

• View Profile
Re: All configuration lost!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 05:11:22 pm »
First initialize the system in your nationality and after configure the ip of th hipath

Offline hugger1971

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 11:16:06 am »
Hi,

Someone pressed the reset button in the call center and all the configurations lost! All the devices have german language, different time zones etc..

Fortunately, I had saved a configuration file. I try to connect to the call center via Hipath 3000 manager E, and I can't connect with it in order to upload the LASTLOAD.KDS file..

I used to get connected with:

Access: IP-HIPATH
IP Addresss 192.168.0.200

But now it says "Attempt to connect timed out"

Do you know what can I do??

first of all you must set the new IP address on the Hipath because it's in a new class (1.0.0.1 maybe).
ping the hipath to the new ip address, you must reach it if you want load the database.
then try to load the configuration.....probably you must set the same password you have in the database saved.

Offline alexcr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 03:12:22 pm »
Ciao, è passato un anno ma anch'io ho lo stesso problema; dopo aver resettato, nel vano tentativo di risolvere un altro problema, ho riconfigurato dal primo telefono di sistema i parametri, ho impostato di nuovo la lingua italiana e l'indirizzo IP, il computer lo vede, carica la programmazione da PC a sistema, ma provando a ricaricare la KDS vecchia (che funzionava e che avevo salvato su PC) mi risponde: "Sistema di destinazione con inizializzazione nazionale errata" e non c'è verso di procedere.
[/size]Probabilmente dal telefono devo cambiare qualche altro parametro che non conosco.
[/size]Grazie
[/size]Alessio