Author Topic: Is there much in English?  (Read 8223 times)

Offline spence

• View Profile
Is there much in English?
« on: November 22, 2010, 07:49:19 am »
Hello All,
I have been working on H8000 / OSV for about 4-5 years. This is the only forum I can find on the net.
Thanks for putting the time into it.
spence

Offline Kimera

• Global Moderator
  • Kimera (Ars Gratia Artis)
    • View Profile
    • SIEMENS Enterprise Wiki
Re: Is there much in English?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 11:12:55 am »
Hello Spence,

originally we started this Forum with the idea to keep it as much as (wide)open as we could in respect both to subjects and the languages used so we are able basically to post and to answer at least using italian, german and english (please also note that not all the members can do that nor all the members has the same level of knowledge about Siemens applications or products).

So please do not hesitate to write down your questions or experiences about OpenScape Voice (or the earlier HiPath 8000 platform as it's still known here and there) because you knowledge, stating a so long experience with it, will be valuable for sure.

Kind regards,
Kimera.
(Ethical) Hackers are not just skilled, they are lucky people and they are persistent people. It's a combination of all three.
"Die Lösung ist immer einfach, man muss sie nur finden" Alexander Solschenizyn

I'm all for being a Partner, and a Professional. But if you want me to sell your products...you need to scratch my back a little too.

Offline spence

• View Profile
Re: Is there much in English?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 12:53:36 pm »
Because of my time dealing with OSV, does not make me knowledgeable about it. I seem to create a lot of trouble for myself. I seem to come across many problems and then have "fun" dealing with GVS or the like.