Author Topic: S4 Professional e dect IP  (Read 6680 times)

Offline Zanobini

• View Profile
S4 Professional e dect IP
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:14:59 am »
Ho registrato un Gigaset S4 Professional su una cella DECT Ip. L'ho cancellato dalla configurazione ma il dect rimane registrato alla BSIP ma ovviamente no funziona
Ho provato a riregistrarlo ma tutti i tentativi non sono andati a buon fine. Se provo a registrare un telefono nuovo non c'è problema. Come faccio a deregistrare
il dect o a farli un factory reset?
UCCP Service Hipath 4000
UCCP Service OpenScape Business

Offline Kimera

• Global Moderator
  • Kimera (Ars Gratia Artis)
    • View Profile
    • SIEMENS Enterprise Wiki
Re: S4 Professional e dect IP
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 12:37:42 pm »
Factory Reset of BSIP

A Factory Reset (resetting the BSIP to its default configuration) may be performed either by:

- a local login at the WBM of a BSIP-Only using the Factory Reset button or
- a special "power sequencing" cycle (e.g. if the BSIP WBM is not accessible) using the Ethernet cable at the BSIP.

Both methods are resetting the active partition of a BSIP to its factory default configuration.

The factory reset by “power sequencing” is applied by the following process:

(1) Power on the board by plugging the Ethernet cable (see note)
(2) Wait 5 s (3 s < wait < 7 s)
(3) Power off the board by unplugging the Ethernet cable
(4) Repeat steps (1) - (3) three [3] times
(5) Boot BSIP to OS

The successful factory reset is indicated by fast red flashing of both LEDs.

Note: If you provide power to the board by connecting the Ethernet cable using a PoE Switch power may NOT provided immediately.
Due to the stages of powering up a PoE link defined in 802.3af it may take up to some seconds until the power is delivered from the switch to the PoE port.
Take a look at the LEDs or the switch status LEDs to see at which point the power is available.

After this procedure, the default configuration parameters will be set.

The default application mode after a reset is BSIP-Only mode.

Hint: The factory reset is applied to the currently active partition. It does not affect the settings of the other partition.
But both operation mode settings (BSIP-Only and BSIP-IWU) of the active partitions are resetted.

Saluti,
Kimera.
(Ethical) Hackers are not just skilled, they are lucky people and they are persistent people. It's a combination of all three.
"Die Lösung ist immer einfach, man muss sie nur finden" Alexander Solschenizyn

I'm all for being a Partner, and a Professional. But if you want me to sell your products...you need to scratch my back a little too.

Offline Zanobini

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 01:33:04 pm »
Nonostante io abbia effetuato il Factory Reset sulla BSIP-IWU il telefono precedentemente registrato non appena attivo i servizi della BSIP si registra. Sul display del tle
telefono appare Base 1 fisso. Se provo a registrarlo sulla base 2 il tentativo non va a buon fine.
UCCP Service Hipath 4000

Offline Zanobini

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 03:24:11 pm »
Ho risolto aggiornando la BSIP. Grazie
UCCP Service Hipath 4000

Offline Kimera

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 08:12:13 pm »
Ovviamente (ma tu puoi porre rimedio...) mi guardo bene dal chiederti che versione software stesse utilizzando la tua BSIP-IWU (l'ultima è la V1 R2.2.0 del 15.06.2011...): la cosa potrebbe essere utile per tutti coloro che si venissero malauguratamente a trovare nella situazione in cui ti sei trovato tu.

Saluti,
Kimera.
(Ethical) Hackers are not just skilled, they are lucky people and they are persistent people. It's a combination of all three.

I'm all for being a Partner, and a Professional. But if you want me to sell your products...you need to scratch my back a little too.

Offline Zanobini

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 08:22:21 pm »
La versione che stavo utilizzando era piuttosto vecchia nonostante la BSIP ip mi fosse arrivata appena la scorsa settimana. (pensavo arrivasse con firmaware
più recente). Comunque la versione era una V1 R1.0.0.
UCCP Service Hipath 4000

Offline Kimera

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 04:52:43 pm »
Era un FDM Fondo Di Magazzino...oppure in Siemens non hanno più l'accesso ai loro stessi Firmwares e rilasciano i loro stessi prodotti con software già vetusto (e bacato) in partenza! ;-)

Saluti,
Kimera.